Photobooth Sunday

Inspired by Ali’s Friday post I dug out some of my own photobooth photos from years ago.

Skanna0002_web Skanna0004_web

1994 ~1995

Wille and I used to get into a photobooth every year in November to make a Fathers Day card for Martin. Fathers Day is the second Sunday in November over here.

Skanna0006_web_ny  Skanna0007_web

1996 ~1997

I have to try to convince Wille to join me in one soon again. They are so much fun!

• anne says:

I remember how you always used to do this! I envy your ability to come up with sweet/ clever/ fun / useful ideas and that you always tend to realize them! Myself only being able to come up with a lot of fantastic thoughts (mostly at bedtime) and then being much to lazy to see them through…
    tomorrow we’ll off to Småland!
    (And oh-my-god: our sons are the spitting images of one another)
    kram! Anne

• Nituni says:

Hi! I come from Marie’s blog. Please don’t misunderstand me when I say I thought you should be mad. I was just kidding! I really wish I could have a home so tidy and clean as yours… but I’m too lazy 🙂
    Best regards from Paris, and congratulations for your blog… and for your gorgeous home!

• Benita says:

Gulle dig Anne! Men visst är det märkligt att August och Wille har varit så lika varandra hela tiden med några års förskjutning!?
    Nituni don’t worry, I’m not easily ticked off. I bet I could do wonders to your Paris pad though! 🙂

• Monica says:

awww, those are such sweet pictures!!

• Ruth says:

I love the look that photo booth pictures have – its different to other types.
    I is great to have a record like that of them growing up, I think I will do that when I have children, nice little yearly memories. 🙂

• Katie says:

What a lovely idea – I have done photo booth shoots with my sisters over the years – having a yearly shoot with my son would be lovely. You have a gorgeous blog – I will be back!

• S.HOPtalk says:

I love the idea of this tradition and just might need to *borrow* it! Such cute photos!!!

• Jennifer says:

Wow… So sweet. It is very difficult to identify that here photographs of four different age were shown. It all looks alike.