So what were we up to in NYC? Links to our NYC Flickr photos.
- Quizzed each other on the State capitals and First Ladies and realized that phalanges are finger tips.
- Realized my NYC map was outdated as we stumbled on the USS Intrepid and enjoyed a tour of the USS Growler. Awesome!
- Debated whether the Trump Tower would look better in white marble and
chrome. We decided yes, but still pretty tacky.
- Enjoyed breakfasts at Cosi and well deserved breaks at Starbucks.
- Spent a fortune on admission to Madame Tussuad's. Over rated and over priced but still pretty cool.
- Watched the Today Show in the mornings and came to the conclusion that Swedish morning TV sucks.
We also did some shopping. I was allowed mad dashes at Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Restoration Hardware, the Container Store and the basement at Macy's.
I was hoping to get an Ipad for Wille (he got awesome grades and so deserves an extra special treat) but there weren't any in stock at the Apple Store so hopefully when I go back to the US later this year!
So what I'm saying is basically that we had the best time and I can't wait to go back to the US. And Wille? He wants to live there :).