Oh boy, I have a list as long as my arm of things I need to do prior to moving in to the new house.
* Cancel phone and internet connections
* Cancel cable services
* Sign up for internet, phone and cable
* Arrange for TV/cable outlet to be installed on 1st floor
* Cancel garbage pick up
* Arrange for weekly garbage pick up
* Get estimates from contractors for bathroom reno + flooring etc
* Go to IKEA to order kitchen and other pieces
* Order Smeg fridge and washer & dryer from tretti.se
* Book house cleaning at current house for day after move
* Book movers
* Arrange for tree pruning
* List some items on blocket.se
* Cancel electricity & heating
* Sign up for household electricity
* Notify authorities of our move
* Have mail forwarded to new address
* Measure and order new awning
* Buy crow bar
* Buy kitty door
* Buy jig saw and drill
* Choose bathroom tiles and fittings
* Attempt to draw bathroom in Google Sketchup
* Buy paint sprayer
* Buy enormous amounts of paint
* Choose flooring for upstairs & kitchen
* Pack everything.
* Buy feline ferromone diffuser refill
This is just the rough list. Most items on there have sub lists such as a zillion of fittings to choose for the bathroom and I dread the IKEA trip because that sub list seems endless… And just about every hour or so I remember more things I need to do. Yikes!
The most stressful part right now is evaluating the contractor's estimates. I connected with all four that came and will have a hard time choosing.
Ps. Sorry I'm late but the internet connection on the train has been super patchy.
Pps. Happy weekend