* Gutted the kitchen (except for pesky stove…)
* Pulled up about about 960 nails (averaging 30 nails x 32 planks…) from kitchen floor.
* Tore up floor in Wille’s room.
* Tore up floor in attic room.
* Painted Wille’s room.
* Painted attic room (will need third coat this weekend…).
* Got countless bruises and scratches. Honestly, I look like a scratched up salami.
* Turned one of the compost heaps.
* Spread compost in flower bed at the front of the house for a tad bit more curb appeal..
* Mowed lawn.
* Fertilized lawn.
* Watered lawn and flower beds.
* Played with neighbor puppy Kenzo. Too cute!
* Taped off hobby room for spray painting this weekend.
* Bought very cute vacuum cleaner.
* Bought sink & paint supplies.
* Got three splinters.
* Had way too many cookies and too too much soda. No champagne.
I thinks that’s about it. Oh, I also took the old kitchen cabinets down to the basement with Wille’s help. I’ve decided they won’t go into the laundry room, but the hobby room instead. I think it’ll turn out great!
And yay! It’s the weekend again! This week flew by and I can’t wait to get more done at the house!