So this week’s list is about what’s still to pack with ONE WEEK EXACTLY until the big move!
As you can see I’ve have plenty of help packing. Aside from that one whole day packing up everything in the basement a couple of weeks ago I’ve done a few boxes a night and so far so it’s been both smooth, fast and fun.
Mini and Bonus are quite curious about what’s going on. I’m sure they would both prefer to travel to the new place in a box rather than in a pet carrier…
Anyway; Here’s what still needs packing:
* Three forks, spoons and knives, three plates, cups and glasses.
* A very few basic kitchen utensils.
* A pot and a pan.
* All the cat's things.
* All our clothes (to prevent them from getting too wrinkled)
* Our shoes.
* The bed linen.
* The art on the walls.
* The lamps.
* The outdoor flower pots, rakes etc.
* A couple of important home office items.
* Our toiletries.
* Some sofa pillows and throws (don’t want the place completely stark for a whole week).
* Parts of what’s in Wille’s room.
* TVs and DVD players.
* A few tools.
The rest is packed away in boxes already. So, lots done but still a fair bit to do. Good things it’s Friday. Yay!
Happy weekend everyone!