Please excuse this week’s mini list. I’ve had a crazy busy week at work (we’re launching some big new projects soon which I’m deeply involved in) and in my personal life (selling a house is both stressful and time consuming!).
It’s actually a reader request list again: Favorite colors and why.
Don’t hold your breaths, I’m not going to spring any secret color crush on you like cobalt blue or deep burgundy.
ALL TIME FAVORITES:
* It’s clean.
* It makes me happy.
* It’s a blank canvas to which other colors can be added.
* To me it’s not a color, it’s a neutral, the color of nature.
* It works with all other colors and in all seasons.
* Again it makes me happy, in particular Kelly, apple and spring greens.
LONG TIME CRUSHES:
YELLOW & ORANGE
* Sunny, fun and go so well with white and green.
Ps. Happy weekend!
Pps. Were you fooled today?